LFT-Australia is about ‘moving forward’ by ‘sharing information, connections or links’.
LFT stands for: “learn fairness in trade”, we believe that humans can learn to be in peace, avoiding the perils of greed.
What we do: Day by day, LFT is becoming more a foundation than a business, since most of our services and products are free of charge (such as the v-Coding Clubs) It started as a virtual reality online game linking virtual investors to find opportunities online. Now it is used to create investment portfolios, produce v-Reality games and most importantly to ‘learn fairness in trade’.
Intro: LFT-Australia is a club for v-Reality Investors, as well as an online producer of virtual reality games (VRG) for education, advertising and research. We coordinate experimental economics between our players around the world through VRG’s. LFT deploys infotech tools to create virtual resources and digital funds for them to trade with one another.
Inspiration: Offer a solution to greed because the future is for the kids and they will have to find answers for all the issues left by grown-ups….
Tools: Humanism and the Rule “please allow me to help you and please allow yourself to help me too” are the basics of LFT-Australia’s fair play, fair share and -eventually- fair trade to reduce greed.
- LFT-Australia: started as a virtual reality game, now we are an experimental economics centre fostering investment & training (virtual banks) and school’s coding clubs (v-hacksEDU).
- LFT stands for: ‘Learning Fairness in Trade’, a method to manage data and increase advantage to land opportunities. It was used for migration, employment creation and systemics networking.
- Process, search and manage opportunities: LFT-Australia platform has built and algorithm to filter data and >support good ideas< move forward.
- Why: we need to prepare the new workforce of the globalised world. From kids to grownups we all must learn how to set up our own virtual reality coding clubs.
- How: retooling skills, connect, explore and practice with virtual reality. The v-Coding clubs members or our students from the v-hacksEDU will be able to participate in hackathons.
- What we offer: training, consulting and advertising services. Read presentation info
- Register: click to register (FREE)
LFT games have been used to learn how to:
1. Raise funds and pay debts.
2. Seek investors.
3. Find investment, work or business options.
4. Trade or Negotiate opportunities.
5. Migrate overseas, explore the world.
6. Obtain free accommodation.
7. Travel around the world.
LFT-Australia. Where LFT = learning fairness in trade. Description: Through a method (based on the scientific method, the observation) to make us more efficient (and later on more effective), using a game format taking in consideration macroeconomic issues, finding answers in small scale.
Example: Microcredits or Microfinance started as an experimental economics lab in Bangladesh(the mid 1970s in rural Bangladesh. There, in the midst of a famine, Dr. Muhammad Yunus, professor of economics at the University of Chittagong,). Macrocredits or Macrofinance started as a support service from a experimental economics lab is the Australian Sunshine Coast in 2009 by LFT-Australia to acquire cattle, machinery and pay debts for organic farms.
Note: Our members refer to LFT-Australia as “lift Australia” instead of using the acronym L-F-T.
How: Participate in online VRG’s running at LFT’s websites. We have 3 areas, Deduction (for exploring), Hunt (for finances) and Flash (for holidays or travels).
1. Choose: your game from available running games (deduction, hunt or flash)
2. Move: on the path, through the networks linked to the game.
3. Win: first player to get a return from the flash section wins.
4. Penalty: to avoid being moved to the beginning, you must finish the game
Updates and Upgrades: Games and Game’s upgrades are released twice a year following the software we use.
read the ‘basics’ page